Cox Distinctive Door Systems offer a collection of modern door systems that provide solutions for the need for space and design. Their Urban Door Collection present endless possibilities for contemporary spaces.
Urban Door Collection
Surface Door Systems
This door system has a unique 3-position top rack system that allows accurate and easy installation that accommodates various baseboard widths. With twin roller adjustable bottom guides, the Surface Door System provides unparalled door stability.
Room Divider Systems
Highlights its anti-jump feature that ensures its stability. Its flush, low profile tracks are compliant with ADA requirements. This door system offers options of a multiple door, double, triple and quad track systems.
Wardrobe Door Systems
This door system provides options of 4mm, 5mm and 6mm glass. Available in double, triple and quad track systems, this door system can easily blend with any interior due to the availability of a selection of finishes.
Features and Benefits
- All aluminum frame (6063 alloy) – 1 1/2″ wide
- All aluminum double or triple tracks up to 219″ long
- Ball bearing top and bottom rollers
- Rollers consist of TPE-thermoplastic rubber
- Integrated anti-jump feature built into bottom track and rollers
- Fully concealed hardware – no unsightly rollers
- 1/2″ vertical adjustment allows for 3/4″ out of square at jamb
- Flush, low profile track meets ADA requirements
- Six frame colors to choose from (Satin Silver, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, White, Java Woodgrain, Dark Bronze)
- Surface Door has 3 position top rack to accommodate various baseboard widths
- Surface Door has twin roller adjustable bottom guide – no bottom track
- Room Divider uses 2×4 horizontal support beam to span open area up to 18′
- Glass thickness from 1/8″ – 1/4″
Homeowners and Contractors: Looking to purchase Cox Door Systems products without installation? Sound View offers expert product sales.
Call us at 206-402-4229 for a free estimate on Cox Door Systems for your home, or fill out the online form above and someone from our company will respond in a timely manner.
Or stop by our showroom at 2626 15th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119.
Sound View sells and installs Cox Door Systems products throughout Seattle (98102, 98103,98105, 98106, 98108, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98122, 98125, 98126, 98133, 98134, 98136, 98144, 98146, 98148, 98166, 98198), Madison Park, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Windermere, Crown Hill, Fremont, Phinney Ridge, Lake City, University District, Sunset Hills, Laurelhurst, Broadmoor, Wallingford, Green Lake, West Seattle, Delridge, Alki, North Seattle, Broadview, Bitter Lake, North Beach, Greenwood, Northgate, Pinehurst, Haller Lake, Maple Leaf, Cedar Park, Matthews Beach, Meadowbrook, Wedgwood, View Ridge, Sand Point, Ravenna, Lake Union, Westlake, Eastlake, Fauntleroy, Burien, Belltown, Shoreline (98155), Richmond Beach (98177), Tukwila (98188), Skyway (98178), Ballard (98107), Queen Anne (98109, 98119), Magnolia (98199), Tacoma, Everett (98201, 98203, 98204, 98205, 98206, 98207, 98208), Sammamish (97074, 98075), Medina (98039), Edmonds (98020, 98026), Lynnwood (98036, 98037), Duvall (98019), Carnation (98014), Bothell (98011, 98012, 98021), Woodinville (98072, 98077), Mercer Island (98040), Clyde Hill (98004), Bellevue (98005, 98006, 98007, 98008), Kirkland (98033, 98034), Redmond (98052, 98053), Issaquah (98027, 98029, Renton (98054, 98055, 98056, 98057, 98058, 98059), Kent (98030, 98031, 98032, 98042), Federal Way (98023, 98003) and surrounding neighborhoods and cities of King County, Snohomish County, Washington State.