Dear Sound View current & potential clients,
We are reaching out to inform you that during the current COVID-19 situation we remain committed to offering our same high level of customer service, while at the same time being as socially responsible as possible. In the interest of the health and safety of our staff and customers, we have implemented special procedures to reduce the potential exposure.
Quotes & Critical Measurements
1) During this time, our field reps will not be entering the home for quoting purposes. They will take approximate measurements from the exterior only. We ask that you email photos of the interior if needed to put together the proposal.
2) Virtual jobsite tours are available using zoom.com.
3) When direct meetings are necessary, our field reps will be practicing 6’ social distancing, and avoiding direct contact with individuals and surfaces.
4) Documents that require customer signatures will be sent & received electronically whenever possible.
5) If there is an at-risk person at the property, we ask that they be kept isolated from our employees for the safety of everyone
1) We ask that, if possible, clients be out of the building or in a separate room during installations.
2) Our installers will be practice social distancing, to remain 6 feet from any customer.
3) Our installers will also be practicing social distancing from each other, except as needed for safety during the install process.
4) Installers will practice hand sanitizing, use masks and gloves while inside the home, and clean every surface touched before leaving the jobsite each day.
5) Whenever possible, we will minimize the number of employees who enter a building.
6) Trucks, tools, and materials are cleaned and sanitized daily.
7) Documents that require customer signatures will be reviewed in person, but sent & received electronically whenever possible. We ask that you return documents with a digital signature, send a photo of the signed documents or email with confirmation if a printed copy is not possible.
8) Please call payments into the office at 206-402-4229 rather than providing payment directly to the installer.
We will be closely monitoring the situation and will revised procedures as necessary.
We hope these procedures will help us all finish the projects safely and effectively. Please reach out to our office directly at 206-402-4229 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and thanks again!
-Sound View Window & Door